People are often on the fence about lamb but I believe it’s all in the cut. I enjoy a good lambchop at a fancy party but at home the baby t-bone chop has just enough meat to satisfy my tastebuds and I can dig in freely without checking to see if my vegan friends are shaming me from afar. I also enjoy this little tasty bite cold with a dab of my favorite spicy mustard. Yup, Sir Kensington always does me right.
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (1-inch thick) lamb T-bones
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes
- 3 spring onions, sliced in half
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large cast iron skillet sautée onions in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add garlic, herbs, and jalapeño until soft.
3. Add tomatoes flat side down and continue to brown.
4. Salt and pepper lamb on both sides and place in skillet. Cook lamb to desired temperature.
5. Serve as is for protein style or over a bed of brown rice with a dab of your favorite mustard.