Who doesn't love a good nugget? Especially one that's baked, free of unknown chicken parts, and gets your kids to eat a serving of veggies!? This healthy recipe will have your nugget lovers begging for more. Pro tip: make enough for yourself too.
Time: 30mins, Servings: 4
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise (Just Mayo is just yummy)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or your favorite gluten free flour)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe’s bagel spice
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika,Trader Joe’s bagel spice, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and place on baking sheet, repeat until all florets are coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway.
Delicious served with sweet and sour sauce.