Potatoes haven’t always been my favorite carb (although who doesn’t like french fries) but when you throw a little chili on top, who can resist? This recipe goes out to my single serving peeps who just want to veg out in front of the TV either after a long hike, a battle with the ex, or a good old fashioned Netflix marathon. Either way it’s healthy, filling, and never fails to satisfy those taste buds. It’s my go to when I’ve had an exhilarating day and need to reboot.
Time: 50 mins, Servings: 1-2
- Chefs Guide to Divorce Magic White Bean Chili (recipe here somewhere)
- 1 large sweet potato or yam
- 1 jar Trader Joe’s salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon cotija cheese or vegetarian cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Rinse your potato and pat dry.
- Wrap in foil and place in oven for 45 mins or until soft all the way through.
- Pull out potato and slice it in half (longway)
- Warm up Chefs Guide to Divorce Magic White Bean Chili.
- Pour salsa (amount to your liking) over the potato
- Sprinkle with cheese!